The overriding factor in my career is getting people to realize their true potential, thus I created Walk The Talk with this sole purpose in mind. As a qualified Executive Coach, Trainer and Facilitator, I help people to get out of their own way to develop a winner’s mindset. I do this by getting to the real issues, and offering realistic and practical recommendations to my clients.
I work with both organizations and individuals in locally in Europe, in Asia, the Middle East and in the United States. With Walk The Talk you will always benefit from a highly personalized tailored service, with a promise to create value and results for you and your organization. When I am not doing my day job I am a business mentor for Richard Branson’s “Center of Entrepreneurship,” and a proud member of School in the Cloud. In addition I am a mentor for the Cherie Blair Foundation and a mentor at Womensway. Both organizations committed to empowering women in the workplace, in education and in society.
Education and Professional Certification
- Certified NLP Coach Practitioner ICF Accredited
- Executive Coaching Certification ICF Accredited Mumbai India
- Executive Coaching Course, University of Cambridge
- Intercultural Competence in English Certification Train the Trainer Frankfurt
- Masters en RH, Gestion des Carrières & Coaching HEC Geneva,
- CELTA (Cert.Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) Switzerland
- Postgraduate Education Development & Training of Adults University of Surrey UK
- BSc (Hons) Psychology (Specialisation Occupational Psychology) UK
“People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Maya Angelou